The Local Government Unit of San Jose City is now accepting applicants for Master?s Thesis Writing Program Grant (per City Ordinance 18-110).
1. Post Graduate Student for Master?s thesis writing, currently practicing teaching profession in San Jose City.
2. Comprehensive Examination Passer
3. Legal resident and registered voter in San Jose City
1. Letter of intent addressed to the City Mayor (Hon. Mario O. Salvador)
2. Latest Civil Service Form No. 212 (Personal Data Sheet)
3. Certificate of Enrollment (Form 6)
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the School Principal
5. Certificate of grades from Comprehensive Examination
6. Manuscript of the final/ approved thesis to be submitted after its completion.
For implementation of City Ordinance 18-110, the first 30 qualified applicants shall be accommodated for Batch 2019.
Please submit complete requirements to Mr. JV Patacsil at the Office of the City Mayor ? Special Projects.